Sunday 23 February 2014

Love Orange Food

Another challenge page today - this one is for Paper Secrets' mid-month sketch with a twist. This time the twist is to use products that begin with each of the letters of the word LOVE.

I started from the photo - a single portrait photo - and picked one of my daughter as a baby. It was taken just after I fed her, and she was smeared with orange baby food.



I'd previously cut and not used the piece of spotty paper so it was easy to pick that one and add a floral from the same collection as the basis for the page. My LOVE items are: Label stickers, the word Orange, Vellum and Echo Park paper (the measuring tape).

Supplies
Cardstock - Moments (Scrapbook Insert)
Paper - MME Miss Caroline, Echo Park This & That
Vellum - Paper Adventures
Letters - Simple Stories Take a Hike
Label Stickers - October Afternoon
Flair - Studio Calico
Butterflies - Prima
Gems - Papermania
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Bracket-Shaped Square Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. I am swooning over the floral paper you used on this! I found you via the Paper Secrets Challenge and would like to invite you to my first ever linky party on my blog. please stop by.

    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2014/02/five-regrets-of-dying-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout! Love your photo and what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete