Sunday 4 May 2014

Shakespeare's Globe

It's been a while since I did a weekly challenge from UKScrappers, and when I do them I tend to leave them to the last minute - this page, for April Week 4, is due by tonight. Alli gave us a sketch, and asked us to scrap something we love, and to use inking and stitching (real or faux) for full points. I thought the sketch would work well for our visit to the Globe Theatre last month, so I dropped the love criterion. I'll only score 20/30 points for my team but that's better than nothing. 

I followed the sketch, but I altered the photo sizes and placement slightly. I inked the edges of all my papers and there is faux stitching on one of the vertical strips.



Supplies
Paper - K&Co Life's Journey, KaiserCraft Secret Bird Society 6x6
Letters - American Crafts Thickers, Basic Grey Hopscotch
Tag - KaiserCraft Secret Bird Society
Photo Corner - K&Co Life's Journey
Ink - docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment