Saturday 23 August 2014

Cave Chapels

I have loads of photos from Austria, and at the moment I'm scrapping them randomly. Later on I'll put the pages in order and work on filling in any gaps.


I've used the 1st August sketch from Paper Secrets for two photos from the "Catacombs" in Salzburg. Despite being called catacombs, they aren't, as all the websites and guidebooks tell you, but the name seems to have stuck. They are a network of caves in the hillside, and two of the caves contain chapels - the Maximus Chapel and the Gertraudenkapelle. My photos are larger than those in the sketch, so I played about with the size and position of the other elements.

Paper Secrets' sketches all come with the twist of using products beginning with the letters of a given word, and this time the word is SWIM. My items are Stickers, Washi tape, Inked edges and My Mind's Eye paper.




Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - My Mind's Eye Vintage Charm
Letters - Simple Stories
Border Stickers - Crate Paper Farmhouse
Gems - My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline
Washi Tape - Efco
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment