Saturday 9 August 2014

Fuschl

I have a LOT of photos from our holiday in Austria, and I want to be careful how I scrap them. I'm going to need a lot of multi-photo pages, and left to my own devices I tend to put my photos in a block. Nothing wrong with that per se, but I don't want lots of similar pages in my album, so I went hunting among old sketches and old classes for some 'different' ideas.

One layout idea that I unearthed came from a 2012 class at UKScrappers, called & Now for Something Completely Different. It was hosted by Shimelle Laine, and each month she gave us step-by-step instructions to make a new page. The August class was intended for 4 4x4 photos, but I adapted it at the time (Steam Trains), and I've adapted it again here, with four photos from Fuschl, the village where we were staying. I'd intended the top one to be 4x6 but my printer had other ideas, and it didn't skip anything important so I went with the slightly smaller photo.




Supplies
Paper - MME Cut & Paste, MME Bright 6x6
Letters - Scenic Route
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment