Monday 18 August 2014

Pocket Scrapping - Norfolk

I'm sharing another pocket page today; this one's from our holiday to Norfolk in May and again it has a few odd photos that just didn't fit with the 12x12 pages I've done from that trip.

Up until now I've used a single colour background per month/trip for my divided pages, but this time I used up an old freebie set of papers in blues and browns. Strangely enough, it's a winter-themed collection but it works rather well with beach photos.


The top row has some narrative about the trip and who went (it was a group holiday, not just our family) plus pictures of our cottage. Row two has a couple of photos from our first day on the beach; these two didn't fit with the 12x12 page that I also made (Wonderful Day). The bottom two photos are my daughter plodding up Beacon Hill (see 103m) and Horsey Windpump looking rather forlorn without its sails, which were undergoing maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment