Sunday 19 October 2014

Horcruxes

Another page for my Harry Potter Album. Even when I was printing these photos, I knew that I would arrange them in a 'C' shape around the title. Once laid out, they seemed to need a circle of paper behind around them, so that's what I did. I used a lid to stamp more circles on the background, and added paper strips across the bottom and along the sides.

I kept the embellishment quite simple, more punched stars and a few brads. The printed text is an abridged quote from the Half-Blood Prince (Slughorn's memory of telling Tom Riddle about horcruxes), and I hand-wrote the names of all the horcruxes across the top and bottom of the page.




Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA Campfire
Letters - American Crafts
Brads - Papermania
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment