Tuesday 2 December 2014

Ollivanders

I'm returning to shop pages for my Harry Potter album now, in particular Ollivanders, the wand shop. I've been using quotes from the books on my pages, and going back to The Philosophers Stone, the section where Harry gets his wand is rather long. I have cut it down, but the journalling still makes up a large part of my page. I've tried to minimise its visual impact by placing it directly on the background cardstock, which is the same colour, and layering my photos over the top.



Those photos are the front of the shop, plus close-ups of the windows, contrasting the single wand on display on the lower window with the boxes of wands piled high in the upper windows.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, DCWV
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA Sidewalks, OA Holiday Style
Vellum - MME Necessities
Doily - Dovecraft
Washi Tape - OA Woodland Park
Letters - OA Witch Hazel, Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico

Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Tag Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment