Saturday 20 December 2014

Slug & Jiggers

It took me quite a while of juggling papers and photos for this page before I settled on a layout. It's of Slug & Jiggers, one of the apothecaries in Diagon Alley on the Harry Potter Studio Tour. I've committed to putting the shop names on these tags, and I had two different-sized landscape photos; I just couldn't fit the three things together nicely until I hit on this diagonal layout.




I have several more pages to do, with similar photos (one larger and one smaller, both landscape) and I can feel that they are going to be troublesome. I'm hoping that some interesting sketches pop up in the  blogs that I follow.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Bazzill
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel
Lettters - OA Witch Hazel
Washi Tape - The Range
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Tag Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment