Friday 26 December 2014

The Order of the Phoenix

I have a pile of two-photo pages to do for my Harry Potter Studio Tour album, so I was pleased to see a two-photo sketch at Let's Get Sketchy last week. 

I picked two of my smaller photos, the costumes for some of the Order of the Phoenix members and set to work. I did jiggle some of the elements about, adding an extra vertical paper, dropping the banner and moving my title to run around the photo block.


Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Bazzill
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA Sidewalks, OA 5 & Dime, First Edition Noir et Chic
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico
Brad - OA Witch Hazel
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Template


11 comments:

  1. I really like how you simplified the LGS sketch to suit your needs. Great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the sketch! Thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Get Sketchy!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have done journaling. Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome...love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing with our challlenge at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at LGS! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome take on the sketch
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice page! Thanks for joining us at LGS:)

    ReplyDelete