Thursday 4 December 2014

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

Glitter Girl / Shimelle Laine
I'm continuing with Diagon Alley pages from the Harry Potter Studio Tour with a page for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Fred and George's joke shop. I initially had two 4x6 photos, one portrait and one landscape, and I started by scraplifting a page from Glitter Girl (her two photo page in Adventure 65) but I cut my landscape photo down to a square once I got started.

I didn't have enough papers left in my kit to copy Glitter Girl's large boxes of paper, but I got a similar effect by machine-stitching around my page. I also wrote a list of Weasleys' products along the stitched lines.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Bazzill
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA 9 to 5, OA Midway
Letters - OA Witch Hazel
Washi Tape - Pink Paislee
Glitter Tape - Making Memories
Brads - Papermania
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Tag Die
Sewing Machine
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment