Tuesday 13 January 2015

Ford Anglia

My kit of papers for my Harry Potter Studio Tour album is looking rather depleted now, and this page was driven by the pieces I have left, rather than a sketch or scraplift. I took three of the larger pieces to form the main background area, added a strip across the middle, and tucked in a few extra strips along the edges.

The photos are of Mr Weasley's flying Ford Anglia; there were two on the tour - one 'flying' above the entrance hall, and one in the back lot which you could sit in for photos. I wonder how many more were used in the making of the films?



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA 5 & Dime, OA Midway, OA Campfire, Bazzill Basics
Vellum - Crate Paper
Letters - American Crafts
Die-Cuts - OA Witch Hazel
Washi Tape - The Range
Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment