Sunday 3 May 2015

The House with Two Names

I posted a new Scraplift Challenge a couple of days ago, and I've taken on my own challenge this month as always. The page I gave you this time was Big Cats, which I made in March last year and which used two 4x6 photos.

My new page has the same number of photos - a close-up and a distance shot of the cottage we stayed in for our holiday in Devon at Easter. It was marketed under one name, but when we received the directions for finding it we found that it actually had another name.

I'm making all the pages from our Devon (and Cornwall) holiday on the same cardstock for a sense of continuity and to define a sub-section of my 2015 album. I built up my collection of paper strips to the left of the photos, as in my previous page, but I wanted space for some journalling in this one. I used a new-ish notebook page stamp and layered that on a couple more bits of paper, under the title on the right. I dropped the twine from the original page, but I tucked a few paper scraps and a month sticker in among the layers this time.




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Paper - Bo Bunny Zoology, Basic Grey Spice Market, My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste, MME Find Your Wings and Fly
Letters - American Crafts
Sticker - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - Teresa Collins
Washi Tape - Papermania
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
American Crafts Notebook Border Punch
Docrafts Notebook Page Stamp

1 comment:

  1. They are both awesome Amanda but I think the new one just takes it with the brighter summery papers. Hope to play along this month. xx

    ReplyDelete