Friday 19 June 2015

Framlingham Castle

I'm plodding through my 2002 photos chronologically at the monent, filling in the gaps in that year's album. My next set of pictures were from a visit to Framlingham Castle. I had four 4x6 photos, and a choice of two possible layouts. Either I could arrange the pictures in a large block, or I could put three in a column and crop the fourth to lie next to them. I decided on the latter as being a little more interesting and cropping the photo would lose nothing significant.




Supplies
Paper - Mostly old and unlabelled, Lasting Impressions (cream strip)
Letters - Gold Label
Washi Tape - The Range?
Pearls - Artoz
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Tickets Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Label Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment