Tuesday 2 June 2015

May Scraplift Challenge Winner

Thank you for all the entries into my Scraplift Challenge last month. I had an unprecedented number of entries, mostly because I set the same challenge as part of a National Scrapbook Day online crop in a Facebook group that I'm part of.

The crop feels like a long time ago now, but my winning page came from that weekend; I've chosen this page made by Julie from Letting the Days Roll By. I love the soft, pretty colours that she chose and her scattering of butterflies enhance the page beautifully.



Congratulations Julie! Please email me to claim your prize and a Guest Design spot for July.


I posted a new challenge for June yesterday, and I'll follow up with my new page tomorrow. I'd be delighted if you join in too.


2 comments:

  1. Great choice! I love the butterflies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank-you. I finished the June Scraplift last night!

    ReplyDelete