Saturday 13 June 2015

Time 2 Play

Having finished my 2003 album with the last page, I've gone 'backwards' to 2002, and photos from our holiday in Suffolk that year. I have five pictures of our children (then aged 5 and 2) playing in the park in Southwold. I've already scrapped copies on a page called Playtime which I made as part of the 10th Anniversary Cybercrop at UKScrappers, but that page was really all about a stitching technique and the photos were tiny.

I've looked at the originals from time to time and wondered what to do with them, whether I should scrap them again at full size, and whether it would look odd to have them appear twice in my album. Finally I decided to use a divided page protector for them, partly so that I can easily scrap five photos on a single page, and partly so if anyone notices the duplication the page will look like a deliberate addition to the album (which I suppose it is).




I love using 6x6 pads for divided pages as the smaller-scale patterns seem to suit the pockets so well. I picked a few multi-coloured papers from My Mind's Eye and found a co-ordinating scrap from a 12x12 sheet to fill the larger pocket.

Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Now & Then (Izzy 6x6 & Dorothy 12x12)
Letters - Basic Grey
Washi Tape - Papermania
Word Stickers - MME The Sweetest Thing
Enamel Dots - Teresa Collins

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Craft Creatives Heart Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment