Monday 13 July 2015

Caernarfon Castle

Last page from our Welsh holiday now. It's another castle, and another three photo page. I was out of layout ideas, so I turned to the 4x6 Photo Sketch Blog and searched for a three photo sketch. There weren't many with all the photos having the same orientation, but I turned up this sketch from 2010.

While I was making the page, I decided that I didn't like the way the right hand photo runs right up to the edge of the page, so I cropped mine down to a square and matted it on coordinating cardstock.



Supplies
Paper - Three Bugs in a Rug Deck the Halls, Authentique Natural, My Mind's Eye Now & Then
Letters - DCWV
Epoxy Stickers - Ebay
Washi Tape & Peel-Off Stickers - from Stash

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment