Saturday 11 July 2015

Conwy Castle

I'm still working through my 2002 photos, and the end is relatively near, but it seems like I had already scrapbooked most of the single and double photos from that year. This has left me with lots of three and four photo pages to make, all with 4x6 photos because that's the size that they were printed at the time.

I have three photos from Conwy Castle, which I would normally stack in a column, but I've done that too many times recently. I've seen a few pages recently where everything has been slanted on the page, and I decided to try it as something a bit different. I had to trim each photo a little to make it work, but I didn't lose anything important.



I cut a journalling/title card from a scrap and used butterfly washi tape as the only embellishment.

Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Vintage Charm
Letters - Basic Grey
Washi Tape - Teresa Collins
Ink - Ranger

Tools
American Crafts Notebook Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. This slant design looks great Amanda, it's great that there is so much inspiration out there! You will soon be finished with 2002 at this rate. xx

    ReplyDelete