Wednesday 1 July 2015

July Scraplift Challenge

Happy July! Welcome back for another Scraplift Challenge. I was printer-less when I chose the page for this month's challenge, so I chose something that I would be able to adapt to my existing 4x6 photos.

I picked Bad Boys?, a page that I made last year with two 4x4 photos and two Project Life cards. It's easily adaptable to different numbers and sizes of photos, and you can use patterned paper if you don't have PL cards.



This month, my Guest Designer is Julie from Letting the Days Roll By... who has kept close to my paper layers but with larger photos on her page. The main differences lie with her smaller title and greater quantity of journalling. I love how much writing she has done on her cards, and her apple wood veneer is the perfect embellishment.


Now I challenge YOU to make your own version of my page, taking as much or as little from it as you like, so long as I can see a likeness between the two. Post it somewhere online and link up to the gadget in my sidebar. Paper pages only please; entries close at 10pm (BST) on 31 July.

Happy scrapping, and I look forward to seeing your pages.

Full rules for my Scraplift Challenge are here.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't done much scrapping lately, and I really want to get back to it.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Amanda - I don't usually do that much journaling, but I didn't have a lot of choice with those two cards! Thanks for organising this every month - great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for a fab page to scraplift and I have taken it as my blogbits challenged and my page is over on UKS

    ReplyDelete