Tuesday 1 September 2015

September Scraplift Challenge

I generally choose the pages for my Scraplift Challenges when I actually find myself scraplifting a previous page and that's what happened this month. I wanted to scraplift 'Olympic Park' for the title page of a new album, so that's the page I'm picking for my challenge this month.



That large photo might look scary, but it could easily be replaced with a row of 4x6's or a collage of smaller photos.

I have TWO Guest Designers this month, following a request that I put out to the For the Love of Pretty Paper group on Facebook. First up is Laura who adapted the page for a smaller photo by placing it on a 12" mat.


My second guest is Becky, who rotated my page for a vertical photo from her holiday home.


I love both interpretations, and they show just how flexible scraplifting can be.

Now I challenge YOU to make your own version of my page, taking as much or as little from it as you like, so long as I can see a likeness between the two. Post it somewhere online and link up to the gadget in my sidebar. Paper pages only please; entries close at 10pm (BST) on 30 September.

I had fewer than five entries last month, so the prize will be rolling over to this month. There's a selection of 6x6 papers from Studio Calico plus assorted other pieces.


Full rules are linked in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment