Saturday 3 October 2015

2 by 2

I posted this month's scraplift challenge a couple of days ago, and I have taken it on myself as always. You can see my original challenge post here; we're scraplifting a Harry Potter page this month - Magic is Might.

I'm currently working on an album for our cruise to Canada this summer, but I'm not working on the pages in any particular order.

The photos for my new page come from our fourth port of call - Sydney in Nova Scotia. We tried (and failed) to take a selfie of the three of us plus the ship, so I have two photos with two of us in each instead. 



I moved the two original embellishment clusters slightly so that I could add a third by my title. The three punched circles come from the same orange paper that I used on the left hand side, and the strip of dots was a leftover from another page.

My challenge is open until the end of the month, and I'm looking forward to seeing your versions of this page.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits
Letters - American Crafts
Enamel Dots & Pearls - Doodlebug
Ink & Mist - Docrafts
Washi Tape - Unknown

Tools

Dovecraft Filmstrip Stamp
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment