Sunday 1 November 2015

November Scraplift Challenge

Hello! Happy November! The months are flying by, and I'm here to bring you my penultimate scraplift challenge for 2015.

Looking at past entry levels, it seems as if you prefer a simple layout, so I hope this one sparks your interest. It's a four-photo page, Meet the Characters,  that I made from our trip to Disneyland Paris last year, though it could easily be adapted to use fewer pictures, or perhaps a journalling card in place of one of the photos.



As always, I've done the challenge myself, and I'll be sharing my new page with you on Tuesday.

Now I challenge YOU to make your own version of my page, taking as much or as little from it as you like, so long as I can see a likeness between the two. 

Post it somewhere online, please link back to my blog and link up to the gadget in my sidebar. Paper pages only please; entries close at 10pm (GMT) on 30 November.

I had fewer than five entries last month, so the prize will be rolling over to this month, and I'll select a winner from all entries. There's a selection of 6x6 papers from Studio Calico plus assorted other pieces.


Full challenge rules are here. Now, get scrapping!

1 comment: