Monday 2 November 2015

October Scraplift Challenge Winner

Three entries last month, which were great to see. Less than five though, so I'm rolling the prize on to November and I'll pick my favourite from both months to win my prize package.

However, we can still have a winner, and my favourite October page came from Natalie. I love the different strips of washi tape that she used instead of patterned paper behind her photo.



Natalie, I'd like to invite you to be my Guest Designer for December. Please email me if you are interested and I'll let you have the December page to scraplift.

I posted a new challenge yesterday - a page with a row of smaller photos - and I'll post my own version tomorrow.

I hope that you join in too, and look forward to seeing your creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment