Wednesday 25 November 2015

Stick It Down Blog Hop Winner

Thank you to everyone who hopped past here over the weekend, and left such lovely comments. I had a prize up for grabs and I asked you to enter by telling me your favourite colours for scrapbooking. Lots of comments, but only six lovely ladies answered me and they gave a variety of colour combinations:
  • gold and red
  • neutrals - browns, tans, white - with pops of color to match the photos
  • all shades of blue
  • green and blue
  • blue, purple and yellow together
  • messy earthy tones, a mix of browns with pink
My draw was open to readers in the UK and Europe, and one lady declared herself ineligible, so I did a random draw from the other five using the random number generator at random.org:
The first comment left was from Monica:

She's in Italy, so she is my winner.

Monica, please email me with your address and I'll pop your prize in the post. 

Thanks for hopping everyone.



1 comment: