Tuesday 24 November 2015

Stick It Down - Floral Trio Card


When this month's card sketch from Stick It Down was published, I first saw the coloured part and it reminded me of the tri-fold card blanks that I have with three apertures.

I soon realised that there was more to the sketch, but I stuck with my first impression. I lined my card with 'Happy Birthday' printed paper and filled the apertures with a trio of Prima flowers which were originally part of a Quirky Kit last autumn.



I have a few more of these cards, and I might experiment with different 'fillings' for the apertures and use up a bit more old stash.

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Amanda. Always nice to have some 'spare' cards in reserve. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very pretty card Amanda. I love the feminine touches of pearls and flowers. Great idea to line the paper within the card. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! Those flowers are gorgeous, and I love the addition of the pearls in the center.

    Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration for your card!

    Evelyn, Stick it Down card team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative. Like the way you think. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I really like the background paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the sketch! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete