Saturday 19 December 2015

Downtown

I'm still plodding on with my holiday album, though I am feeling the pull of other projects. I have a few pages left to make from St John's, but I'm moving on to Sydney (Nova Scotia) now. The city was founded by the British in the 1780s and the oldest buildings are in the Downtown area, near the port. 

My page has photos of four of those buildings, two churches and two houses. I was originally planning to make a page with four quadrants, but I couldn't make it work so I scanned my old pages for inspiration and hit upon one for Happisburgh Lighthouse which I decided to scraplift.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits, Hot Off the Press Ivory, Graphic 45 Artisan Style
Letters - American Crafts
Enamel Dot - Trimcraft
Pearls - My Mind's Eye
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment