Thursday 10 March 2016

Enjoy Every Moment

I have a run of posts scheduled with pages from Shimelle's Online Scrapbooking Weekend, but I'm squeezing in an extra post today because this page goes with the one I posted yesterday even though I made them days apart.

When I made the last page, with six selfies from a Scouting challenge, I also had three other team photos that weren't selfies. I'd considered using them too, but the two sets of pictures didn't combine well, so I put these to one side possible for a second page.

Roll forward a couple of days and Shimelle posted her normal weekly challenge; this time it's to scrap three photos on one page. Dead simple, and I had three photos ready and waiting. However a second 12x12 page didn't feel right; I'd told the story on the first page and these were just supporting pictures so I decided on a 6x12 page instead.



This brought to mind Shimelle's final challenge from last weekend. It was an odd one, and rather interesting. She asked us to create a challenge for her, and our challenge is to pick one of those suggestions and follow it for our own page. I'm going with Gemma's suggestion to use a non-standard page size (not 12x12 square and not a pocket page).

Finally, here are the two pages together:




Supplies
Paper & Stickers - Echo Park Note to Self
Pearls - Scrapberry's Vintage Circus
Ink - Ranger

Tools
American Crafts Notebook Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment