Thursday 7 July 2016

Enjoy the View

I can't believe it's been three weeks since I last shared a scrapbook page. That one was from Belfast, the final port of call of our cruise to Ireland and Canada last summer; now I'm going back in time, back to our second stop which was St John's in Newfoundland.

St John's was our favourite port of the seven that we visited, and I've made more pages for it than for any of the others, so many that I decided to move on to the rest and come back later. Now that the album is almost finished, I need an odd number of pages and I've planned three more, plus I want to re-do a page to add one more photo.

The first one is from when we climbed Signal Hill, which rises above St John's and guards the entrance to the harbour; this page has a single large photo of the view from the top.




It's a really simple page, and I feel that it needs more embellishment, but everything else that I tried to add just looked wrong. Hopefully, sometimes less is more.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits
Letters - Fancy Pants
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect page. Great photo. The bottom edging in blue reminds me of a postage stamp edge - your photo is like a postcard ... a perfect page.

    ReplyDelete