Friday 22 July 2016

Grandma's Helper

While sorting out my pages to put them in albums, I've come across one that I haven't shared here. I made it for one of the National Scrapbooking Day challenges in the For the Love of Pretty Paper Facebook group; Lisa-Jane asked us to use our 6x6 papers, and I used papers from two pads for this page.

I started with a cut file, Stay Focused from The Cut Shoppe, which I cut from grey cardstock at 8" wide. I backed the openings with 6x6 papers and used two more to run across the page and ground my circle. 

The photo is my nephew when he was much younger; I matted it on scraps from the two pads and fussy-cut a house for my embellishment cluster.


Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Basic Grey Basics, Crate Paper Neighborhood, My Mind's Eye Now and Then
Letters - Fancy Pants
Word Sticker - Prima
Washi Tape & Heart Sticker - Unknown
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template

Other
'Stay Focused' Cut File - The Cut Shoppe


No comments:

Post a Comment