Thursday 8 September 2016

A Week With Wild Sorrel

Wild Sorrel was the narrowboat that we hired for a week's holiday back in July. The scrapbook pages that I make for that holiday will be part of my annual 2016 album so I am using a kit of papers for all the pages so that they make a distinctive sub-section of the album.

I used the very first Turtle Crafts sketch for my page, but flipped it horizontally to suit the orientation of my main photo. I also squeezed in three smaller photos by extending the paper pieces on the right of the sketch/left of my page and moving my main photo across the page a bit. 

I'm also linking up with Shimelle's current weekly challenge where she has asked us to use floral motifs; I used a floral paper for the vertical strip, and fussy cut a flower from the same paper to go in the embellishment cluster on the right.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Paper - Basic Grey What's Up, Basic Grey Granola, Basic Grey Capella, Crate Paper Prudence
Letters - Making Memories, Authentique
Flair - Imagine That
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Washi Tape - Quirky Kits
Label Sticker - My Mind's Eye
Puffy Stickers - Paperchase
Enamel Shapes - Shimelle True Stories
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. Super!I love how you have used the sketch and made it fit your photos. Thank you for joining us at Turtle Crafts.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete