Tuesday 3 January 2017

Xmas 2016

We had quite a quiet Christmas, and the camera barely came out to record it. I have just one photo of us and our Christmas lunch, and it's not even a good picture as the lighting is wrong and my son has his eyes shut. Thus I wanted a bold page design that would complement, rather than highlight, the photo on the page. I hit upon last month's single page sketch from Stick It Down, picking on the letter X to start my Xmas title.


I used my Silhouette to cut the title, enlarging the X, offsetting it to make a frame for the holly paper and welding it to the M to continue the title under the photo.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - Crate Paper Open Book, Simple Stories DIY Christmas
Numbers - Basic Grey
Brads - Simple Stories DIY Christmas, 7Gypsies Zanzibar
Enamel Shapes - American Crafts/Shimelle
Washi Tape - American Crafts
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment