Thursday 2 March 2017

PM

I struggled with a title for this page; there's no story, very little journalling. It's really just a collection of photos from the afternoon and evening of our day in Longyearbyen. If I'd been making a more conventional album then they would never have all appeared on the same page, but one of the reasons that I originally decided to use divided page protectors for this album was so that I could get more pictures on each page. I eventually came up with 'PM' as a pseudo-title and added the times to some of the photos using tiny alpha stickers from KaiserCraft.




The top two are actually in the wrong order chronologically, but the sky of the ship photo was the perfect place for my title box and I didn't like having it at the top right of the page; I do like it to be in the first pocket if possible, so I swapped them over. So, we have the ship first, then a view of Longyearbyen once the fog from earlier in the day had lifted, and to contrast with our arrival photo a few pages back. The middle row all belongs together so I used the same background paper across the page; the four pockets hold three photos from an ice carving demonstration plus a bit of journalling. The page ends with a couple of photos of the scenery as we cruised down the Isfjord en route to our next port of call.

Supplies
Paper - Daisy D's, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found, MME Follow Your Heart, Pink Paislee Portfolio
Letters - American Crafts, Basic Grey, Kaisercraft
Wood Veneer - Heidi Swapp
Enamel Dots - American Crafts Shimelle, My Mind's Eye
Gems - Papermania 
Washi Tape - Trimcraft

Tools
Big Shot, X-Cut Tags Die & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment