Saturday 18 March 2017

Varden

I'm sharing another page from Kristiansund today; Varden is a watch tower, on the highest point of the island. I'm using a divided page protector with a 6x8 pocket that I picked for my vertical photo, and I added title and journalling to the same pocket. The two view photos were taken from the top of the tower.



We were following a guided walk around the town and that walk took us from the tower back to the waterfront. The bottom photos are a shipyard and the inner harbour.

This page is rather photo heavy, and I had to crop two of my pictures to 4x4 in order to squeeze in the journalling here.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Pink Paislee Portfolio, MME Lost & Found
Labels - 7Gypsies
Washi Tape - October Afternoon, Ebay
Enamel Dots - Echo Park

Tools
Big Shot & Provocraft Alphabet Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment