Thursday 13 April 2017

Getting Up Close

I'm nearly at the end of my Norwegian cruise album now, and I have two pages today from when we sailed through the islands at the mouth of the Nordfjord. Larger ships would have to sail straight out of the fjord, but our ship was small enough to manouvre through the more interesting route. 

I thought this would need one side of the divided page protectors that I am using, but it spread across two. I started on the front with a title pocket, three photos, a map and lots of journalling. The photos are of a tiny island that we passed, the start of sunset and the waterfalls on a larger island.



and continued on the back with five more photos - the islands we passed, Mt Hornelen and the receding coast as we left Norway behind - with even more journalling.



Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart
Letters - American Crafts, Basic Grey
Label Stickers - 7Gypsies
Die Cut Arrow - Pink Paislee Portfolio
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Star Gems - Papermania
Washi Tape - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment