Sunday 23 April 2017

In the Sky Garden

One of my friends celebrated a landmark birthday last year, and our day out in London runs to four scrapbook pages. I made and shared the first one last month, and this is the second, from the Sky Garden at 20 Fenchurch Street, aka the Walkie Talkie.

I picked four photos and worked with uneven quadrants on the page, using two 6x6 papers on the diagonal and filling in the other two corners with smaller pieces. Clouds seems like an appropriate embellishment, so I used all that I had along with hearts, stars and gold word stickers.



The third and fourth pages from the day are coming shortly - a double for the main event, Tea at The Ritz.

Supplies
Paper - Studio Calico Heyday
Letters - American Crafts
Die-Cut Clouds - Studio Calico
Word Stickers - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes
Enamel Hearts - American Crafts/Shimelle

Gems - ZVA Creative
Ink/Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment