Sunday 9 April 2017

On the Bridge

The bridge of a cruise ship is normally out of bounds to passengers, but the Kids' Club tend to get invited to visit. Presumably children aren't considered to be a security risk. I made sure my daughter had a camera and tasked her with taking photos for this page in the scrapbook. 

Four of these are hers, showing different areas of the bridge, the view through the front 'window' and the lifeboats from the bridge wing. I have a photo of the tenders in the last pocket and I've repeated the technique of cropping and matting this photo to separate it slightly from the others as it wasn't taken from the bridge, but from the promenade deck, lower down the ship.



I used a lot of this hexagon patterned paper earlier in the album but almost ran out. I've included the last few pieces here as well as scraps of map vellum from an earlier page.

Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart, 
Vellum - Websters Pages Hello World
Letters - Freckled Fawn, Basic Grey
Stickers - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - American Crafts, October Afternoon
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Doodlebug
Star Gems - Papermania
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Arrows Die

No comments:

Post a Comment