Monday 17 April 2017

The Last Leg

Nothing to do with the TV programme, these are the last two pages from our Norwegian cruise, covering the two sea days en route back to Southampton. I've been using divided page protectors and 6x6 pads for this album, and I'm down to scraps now, perfect timing though I had to piece together the papers for a few of the pockets.

The front starts with a title card and then a couple of pictures of the signts of the North Sea (ships and oil rigs). The middle row has photos from the final Formal Night and the Baked Alaska parade. The bottom row has some from the crew show and the final pocket has a few stats about the food and drink consumed this cruise.



On the back we start with some journalling, a photo of the helicopter used for a medical evacuation and then the White Cliffs of Dover as we passed. The second row has a photo (cut in two) from when the Cruise Director interviewed the Captain and then the Farewell Show. The final row has the refuelling ship in Southampton, a few stats and a postcard with all the company's ships, to which I added the words 'Where Next?'


So, all finished? No, not quite. I missed part of a page earlier in the album where I became stuck and I now have some ideas of how to finish that one. Also, it's been three and a half years since I started this album so I want to go back, review all the pages and add more embellishment to some of the earlier ones where I started using things part way through.

Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu, Pink Paislee Portfolio, My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart
Letters/Numbers - American Crafts, Basic Grey, Jenni Bowlin
Chipboard - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3
Stickers - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - October Afternoon, American Crafts
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Star Gems - Papermania

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment