Wednesday 31 May 2017

Firestarter

I seem to do more challenges from Facebook groups, and less from blogs these days. Sarah at Lottie Loves Paper posted 'Five Sketches in Five Days' during May and this page came from the first of those sketches (originally published at Sketch Savvy).

I flipped through my 2017 photos for some that would fit the sketch, and picked a couple of my daughter and her friend at Explorer Scouts, chopping wood and lighting a fire as part of their survival skills badge. I used a woodgrain background with papers from Simple Stories' Awesome collection, designed for boys but I find it useful for outdoors and camping photos.



Supplies
Paper - Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup, Simple Stories Awesome
Enamel Dots/Triangles - My Mind's Eye, Trimcraft
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment