Saturday 8 July 2017

24 Hours

During the last week of June, there was a recipe challenge in the Lottie Loves Paper Facebook group which I tried to follow. The requirements were one photograph, 4 (or more) patterned papers, teal or turquoise, word or phrase stickers, stitching, stamping and enamel dot, sequins or gems.

I don't scrap many single photos, but I did have just one from the Beaver Sleepover last weekend where my daughter was a Young Leader. It was posted on Facebook for the parents, but that was in a closed group so I've blurred all the children's faces on my page below.



In the end I missed the deadline on this one, and when I rechecked the recipe I found that I'd missed the stamping too, but it's another page done for my 2017 album.

Supplies
Paper - Echo Park Boys Rule, Basic Grey Mon Ami, Cloud 9 Design Finley's Estate
Letters - American Crafts, Prima
Puffy Stars - Bella Boulevard
Enamel Dots - Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Hobbycraft
Washi Tape - Unknown

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die


No comments:

Post a Comment