Wednesday 12 July 2017

Where are Your Toes?

I took part in two rounds of Chinese Whispers or Scrap Whispers last month, and the pages had to stay under scraps until the 'big reveal ' at the end. Now, of course, I have a plethora of pages that I can share with you at last. I'll start off with the page I made at UKScrappers where my first page to lift came from Elaine.

There were lots of things that I liked about the page, and my lift was very similar with that wide strip of paper on the left and the large panel behind the photos. I stayed with a two photo page though mine are larger (cropped 4x6 prints) and have a mix of orientations which made that section of the page wider and lead to me moving the title below the pictures.



Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste, My Mind's Eye Now & Then
Letters - American Crafts, Basic Grey
Die Cuts - One Canoe Two, KaiserCraft
Puffy Stickers - Jillibean Soup
Phrase Sticker - My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing
Arrow Clip - Freckled Fawn
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Camera Die
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template

No comments:

Post a Comment