Wednesday 9 August 2017

Happy Days

Christina's Page
This is the fourth and final page that I made for the Chinese Whispers game in the Mind the Scrap Facebook group. As always, I was scraplifting a page from Christina, and as soon as I saw hers I knew that mine would be a close copy, using insta-cards and a beach photo.

I'd imagined that beach photo being one of my children, but it appears that I've already scrapped them all so I went back to our university days and some really old photos of us on the beach at Teignmouth. There were two, so I adjusted the page slightly.




I wanted a cloud print for the background, but I couldn't find one so I compromised by painting white cardstock with mist. I arranged a grid of 3x3 cards at the bottom of the page and cut the sun and cloud from a 4x4 card. The title came from one of Shimelle's prompts for her 25 Days of Scrapbooking Words last month.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Imaginesce
Insta-Cards - Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine
Wood Veneer - Make & Create
Letters - October Afternoon
Labels - Sarah's Cards Printable
Washi Tape - Little B
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer, Docrafts
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Travel Mini Dies
X-Cut Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment