Tuesday 29 August 2017

Schafbergbahn

Another Austrian page today, from the day we went up Schafberg, the mountain above the village of St Wolfgang which I featured on my last page. We used the cog railway, the Schafbergbahn, to get to the top, and then walked back down to the village of St Gilgen where we were actually staying.

I picked out three photos of the railway and used Sketch 134 from Sketch-n-Scrap for my page. My photos are a bit bigger so I adjusted the paper pieces to suit them.



This page came together really quickly for me; a combination of a good sketch, a pre-determined kit of papers to work with and copying embellishment elements from other Austrian pages all helped with this.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Pink Paislee Atlas
Letters - American Crafts
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Word Sticker - Crate Paper
Enamel Dots - Pink Paislee
Washi Tape - Ebay
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment