Thursday 3 August 2017

Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt - Local Finds

We're two months into the new Photography Scavenger Hunt being run by Mary-Lou at Patio Postcards, and I'm making slow progress. Having lost my list more than once, I made a new one from a Project Life card last weekend and I'm hoping to keep hold of this one for the next two months.

I haven't been out much this month, so all of these are local finds. I missed a few (such as a barbecue for seasonal food or drink and a summer toy when we cleared some old ones from our garage) so I really need to keep my new list close to me and re-read it often.

Enough waffle, here are my July finds:

1. Something Fuzzy
This is Max the Bear; he likes having adventures and sharing them via Facebook and Twitter (but typing is hard when you only have paws).


4. A Zig Zag
The 'keep clear' markings by our local school.


10. Something Yellow
A gate in a car park.

18. A Fan
A souvenir from Malaysia.


Three finds in June and these four in July put me on seven so far, and we're half way through the hunt now. We're going on holiday later this month, and that will be prime scavenger hunting time for me, so the total should be much higher by my next post.

The full list is at Patio Postcards, and the hunt runs until 30th September, so you still have plenty of time to join in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment