Tuesday 12 September 2017

Festung Hohensalzburg

Last page from Austria last year, and it's another double. This one comes from our second day when we visited Salzburg and its fortress. I kept putting it off I had a load of photos of both the outside of the buildings and the inside of the state apartments. Once I was committed to tackling this page I made a 'shortlist' of pictures and realised that the double page I'd intended might not be enough. Shimelle to the rescue, as I used another class from her 4x6 Photo Love series; the November class was designed for eleven 4x6 photos on a double page with a 12x6 divided page protector in between, though I adapted it for eight 4x6s and four 4x3 photos.

The left page and front of the divided page protector have photos of the outside of the fortress and the first part of my journalling:


The back of the divided page protector has photos of the chapel, more journalling (with one of our tickets tucked behind) and the view from one of the windows; the right page has photos of the state rooms, also known as the Regency Rooms.





I still have quite a few papers left from the kit I'm using, but I tried to use scraps for the page rather then cutting into any new sheets.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Paper - Pink Paislee Atlas, American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Letters - Jillibean Soup, Jenni Bowlin Studio
Washi Tape - Ebay, Little B
Enamel Dots/Shapes - Pink Paislee
Puffy Stickers - Fancy Pants
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment