Sunday 10 September 2017

Mozartblick

This is the penultimate page from Austria last year. I haven't worked in chronological order, but it's actually the last but one that I will make, and will also be last but one in the album. 

We walked up to a viewpoint above the lake on our last morning, and I wanted to include both a large photo of the view and some smaller ones from the walk on my page. I took a class from Shimelle Laine called The 20 Project last year, and this double page design came from one of her prompts. She had used 10 small photos on the left and a 4x6 print on the right, but her design was very adaptable to different numbers and sizes of photos.



I've been working with Pink Paislee's Atlas collection for this section of my album, but I didn't have two papers the same left for my background. I've used dotted Swiss cardstock for some of my double page backgrounds, but I wanted a pattern here as so much of the background is on show. I thought a soft yellow would be best with this set of photos and found two pieces from Dream Street Papers (which are undated, but so old that they are single-sided).

I had planned two areas of embellishment, one on each side, but once I added my title it seemed obvious to fill the space next to it with a third, smaller cluster.

Supplies
Paper - Dream Street Papers, Pink Paislee Atlas, We R Memory Keepers, My Mind's Eye
Vellum - My Mind's Eye
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Transparency - Pink Paislee Atlas
Tag - Pink Paislee Atlas
Washi Tape - Ebay, Little B
Puffy Stickers - Fancy Pants, Jillibean Soup
Enamel Shapes - Freckled Fawn, Pink Paislee
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
X-Cut Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment