Saturday 2 September 2017

Schafberg

I'm sharing another page from our day on Schafberg in Austria last summer when we took the train to the top of the mountain and then walked back down. This photo was taken of the peak from the alm below and I decided to give it a page to itself, printed at 6x8.

I based the page design on one of the sketches from July's challenge in the For the Love of Pretty Paper Facebook group, but adjusted it for one photo, with a single large embellishment cluster to the left of it. I also moved the title (cut on my Silhouette) down to the bottom of the page.


Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV, American Crafts
Paper - Pink Paislee Atlas, American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Vellum - My Mind's Eye
Tag - Pink Paislee Atlas
Washi Tape - Ebay
Enamel Shapes - Pink Paislee
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment