Wednesday 18 October 2017

Hidden Talent

At the beginning of the month, Lottie Loves Paper posted Five Sketches in Five Days over on Facebook. I started in the middle, with Sketch 3 which was originally published by Page Maps back in 2012.

I picked a couple of photos of my son learning ballroom dancing on our cruise, and flipped the sketch horizontally to suit the direction of travel in the photos. I'm doing the whole album on kraft cardstock so put the spotty paper behind the other page elements to break up the expanse of kraft.



My page morphed away from the sketch as I worked, as I moved things around the page, but hopefully you can still see where it started from.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, We R Memory Keepers
Letters - Fancy Pants
Die Cuts & Sticker - Photo Play Boarding Pass
Cork Stickers - Freckled Fawn
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch
X-Cut Corner Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment