Wednesday 22 November 2017

Ammassalik Fjord

More icebergs today, as we reached Greenland and cruised Ammassalik Fjord en route to Tasiilaq. I had so many photos that, even with ruthless editing, this had to be a double page. I printed my photos in two sizes and matted them in three blocks. Careful cutting and stretching meant that I only needed to use one piece of each of the striped and light kraft papers for this layout.



Journalling in the space on the right, and two embellishment clusters in opposite corners to finish. These clusters are larger than my norm as I took advantage of the space available to use a couple of the stickers from the Boarding Pass collection. I'd intended to use the ship on the right hand side where it would have been sailing towards the photos, but they fitted much better this way.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Pink Paislee Memorandum, Jillibean Soup, Amy Tangerine
Letters - Hobbycraft
Stickers - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template


No comments:

Post a Comment