Tuesday 9 January 2018

Huskies

After completing a series of random pages recently, I was beginning to feel the appeal of my cruise photos again. I've gone back to a page I started before Christmas for some of the huskies in Greenland. 

I used the sketch that Let's Get Sketchy published for a Design Team call, rotated for three landscape photos. I mostly used scraps for this page so I played around with the paper layers to suit the pieces that I had.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, My Mind's Eye Hello World
Vellum - American Crafts
Letters - Pretty Little Studio
Tag - Amy Tangerine
Stickers - Photo Play Boarding Pass, American Crafts/Shimelle Go Now Go
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Arrows Die

1 comment:

  1. I like the sketch & what you have done with it. Cute puppies. I also liked last Tuesday's layout, the hexagons remind me I have a punch that makes those ...

    ReplyDelete