Wednesday 23 February 2011

Almost Walking

A fourth sketch from My Sketch World's Sketch-a-thon and another archive photo. Most materials came from the Hannah Scrap Pad which made co-ordination easy. However, the letters I wanted to use were too big so I scanned them and reprinted them much smaller. I gutted the green cardstock to use a piece as the photo mat, and made the tags from the reverse of offcuts of the flowery paper. My main deviation from the sketch was to change the orientation of the tags so that I could put my title on one and my journalling on the other.

Supplies
Paper - K & Company Hannah Scrap Pad
Card - DCWV Neutral Stack
Letters - K & Company Hannah Scrap Pad, My Little Shoe Box Mini Alphabet Stickers
Ribbon - Papermania
Brad - Kit 'n Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment