Tuesday 29 March 2011

Swim Time

I have been finishing my 2010 album so I have posted less challenges here recently. I am now determined to finish the album for our Norway cruise in 2009 before we cruise again this summer. Thus I used this sketch from Pencil Lines for a couple of photos of my daughter in the pool on the ship. 

I have had the mosaic paper for a while (actually for a different set of photos - but I've got another sheet) and it reminds me of the tiles in a swimming pool. I originally wanted to use 4 different papers for the squares but I couldn't find four complementary patterns so I settled for just two and repeated them.


Supplies
Paper - Stamping Station Cruise Mosaic, Making Memories Fresh Anthology Collection, Stripes from Stash
Card - DCWV Neutral Stack
Letters - Papermania
Vellum Tag - Making Memories
Star - from Stash
Pen - Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment